Alfred says "One More Step!" What's next?

setup
faq

Hi, can I install the app on my windows based laptop as a camera?

Hi @widjaja.eddy,

Thank you so much for joining us at Alfred Center!

While we definitely plan to make this happen in the future, for the moment it isn’t possible to turn laptop cameras into Alfred Cameras yet. You can however, monitor your Camera devices with Alfred’s WebViewer:

Hope this helps!

Here are some tips for scoring more Camera devices for cheap:

Hope this helps!

Why would someone still have service to an old phone? Can not log into gmail on old phone because it does not have service?

Hi @wvmtmama,

You don’t need a data plan to use Alfred at all! As long as you can connect your old phone to a WiFi connection, you are good to go!

Hope this helps!

Como hago. Tengo los 2 celulares pero ambos tienen cuentas diferentes. He tratado de hacer la misma pero no me deja

Hi @jhon31alvarez,

Thank you for reaching out! Could you log out from the device and log back in with the same account? Alfred uses Gmail to connect your devices, so you have to log in with the same account.

If you have more questions, it’d be very helpful to show me some screenshots.

Hello I can’t get second phone to log in

Hi @harloffanne74,

Thank you for downloading Alfred and reaching out!

What happens when you try to log in on your second device?

If this is what you see:

It could be because your font (text size) is too big. If you shrink it a little, you will see the complete login page:

If it doesn’t seem to be the problem, please post a screenshot here and I’ll look into it for you!

Question 2 two compte s gmail

Hi @aymenrazouk2005,

Thank you so much for joining us at Alfred Center!

Please log in to all the devices with the SAME Gmail account. That’s how Alfred connects your devices!

Let me know if you have more feedback/questions.

Такой вопрос, я могу например в телефоне своей девушки поставить настройки, узнать бы какие, чтобы подключатся к ее камере со своего телефона, без ее участия???

Hi @pasamedvedev59,

Thank you for reaching out.

I am afraid it is impossible to launch Alfred on someone else’s phone without the person finding out. Alfred is meant for home security instead of a spy app.

Hope this helps.

Mi segundo dispositivo es una windows 7.
Como lo instalo?
Ya que no descarga aplicación de app stor.
Les agradecería su ayuda.
Gracias.

Hi @joelseverino1,

Thank you for reaching out!

For the moment, Alfred is only available for iOS or Android, not Windows.

I hope you can find another phone and give Alfred a try!

Alles danke leute zum tecknik

Instalei a câmara noutro aparelho é o espetador neste aparelho,mas a câmara funciona e aqui(no espetador) não passa da página"só mais um passo" porque? Que falta fazer?Como contrato o aparelho em que instalei a APP Alfred câmara?

Hi @cristinapinto917,

Thank you for joining us at Alfred Center!

I can see that you have a “Viewer” device. You need to install Alfred on a second device (smartphone or tablet), and set it as “Camera.” After that, please log in with the SAME Gmail account, and Alfred will start working!

Please watch this video for more information:

Let me know if you have more questions!

É possível vigiar a câmara quando esta, está em movimento e o espectador estiver em casa mas sem ligação á minha Wi-Fi de casa?
Como faço para instalar de novo o Bieber é como fonciona exatamente a APP? Desinstalei sem querer, mas nunca sabia quando estava a gravar, pensei que fosse uma APP apenas para localização.

Hi @cristinapinto917,

Thank you for reaching out!

Theoretically, your Viewer Phone is the device that you carry with you every day. If you don’t, you can also watch live feed via Alfred’s WebViewer:

Hope this helps!

Que sige despues de esto? Tengo correcto todas las posibles situaciones x las cuales no funcionnaria la app. Y aun asi no funciona!!!