Alfred said "The camera is not connected"

Possible reasons include:

1. Alfred has just recently been updated automatically

2. Your phone has been powered off

3. Alfred had been stopped unexpectedly.

For the Android version of Alfred, you can wake Alfred up by tapping the yellow arrows displayed on top of the camera image.

Does this answer your question? If not, leave a comment. We’ll get back to you really soon!!
Go back to the list of Frequently Asked Questions.

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Alfred dice “La cámara no está conectada”

Las posibles razones incluyen:

1. Alfred acaba de ser actualizado
  2. tu teléfono se ha apagado
  3. Alfred ha sido parado de manera imprevista.

Para la versión Android de Alfred, puedes iniciar Alfred tocando las flechas amarillas que hay en la parte superior de la imagen de la cámara.

For the Android version of Alfred, you can wake Alfred up by tapping the yellow arrows displayed on top of the camera image.

Does this answer your question? If not, leave a comment. We’ll get back to you really soon!!

2 Likes

Alfred sagt „Die Kamera ist nicht verbunden“

Mögliche Gründe könnten sein:

1. Alfred wurde kürzlich automatisch aktualisiert,
  2. Ihr Telefon wurde heruntergefahren,
  3. Alfred wurde unerwartet beendet.

Für die Androidversion von Alfred, Sie können Alfred durch Antippen der gelben Pfeile über dem Kamerabild aufwecken.

1 Like

阿福管家說「相機端未連線」。

有幾個可能的原因:

1. 阿福管家最近自動更新

2. 您的相機端關機

3. 阿福管家停止運作。按下影像上的黃色圈圈,可喚醒Android版本的阿福管家。

If you are new here, welcome to Alfred Center.

1 Like

Alfred diz que “A câmera não está conectada”.

Entre as possível razões estão:

1. O Alfred foi atualizado recentemente
  2. Seu celular foi desligado
  3. Alfred parou de funcionar de forma inesperada.

Na versão do Alfred para Android, você pode ativar o Alfred tocando nas setas amarelas exibidas sobre a imagem da câmera.

Alfredは「カメラが接続されていません」と言いました。

可能性のある原因には以下があります:
1)Alfredは最近自動的にアップデートされました。
2)携帯電話やタブレットの電池が切れました。
3)Alfredは予期せず停止しました。
Alfredのアンドロイド版には、カメラのイメージの頂上部に表示された黄色の矢印を叩いてAlfredを起こせます。

Alfredのアンドロイド版には、カメラのイメージの頂上部に表示された黄色の矢印を叩いてAlfredを起こせます。

Alfred에서 "카메라가 연결되어 있지 않습니다"라고 합니다

가능한 원인은 다음과 같습니다:

1. Alfred가 최근 자동으로 업그레이드되었습니다
  2. 휴대전화가 꺼졌습니다
  3. Alfred가 예기치 않게 멈췄습니다.

Alfred 안드로이드 버전의 경우, 카메라 이미지 위의 노란색 화살표를 탭하면 Alfred를 깨울 수 있습니다.

Alfred указал: “Камера не подключена”.

Возможные причины включают в себя слудующее:

1. Alfred недавно был обновлен автоматически
    ;
  2. ваш телефон был выключен
    ;
  3. Alfred был остановлен неожиданно.

Для Android версии Альфред вы можете возобновить Alfred, нажав на желтые стрелки, отображенные в верхней части изображения с камеры.

Why it is stopped always then?is the app not so stable? It is always a trouble to be out of town as it is stopped and is not easily to be noticed. Not until you come back to fix the connection with the camera again!

2 Likes

Hi @shimura133,

Thanks for reaching out!

We took a look at the logs and it looks like you haven’t updated your devices to the latest version. Alfred’s latest update has reinforced the auto relaunch mechanism in case your Camera crashes. Would you please update and let us know if it helps? Thanks!

1 Like

La cámara dice que no está conectada y muestra el número: 7007 Ese número significa algo más ?

3 Likes

Hi @brand.inc.consultore,

Thank you for reaching out!

You get 7007 when something isn’t quite right with your Camera device. Have you tapped on the yellow circle to wake your Camera up?

We took a quick look at the stats and there are two things we’d like you to try.

1. Update Alfred on your Camera. You are running an older version on your Camera, but it is always better if you are running the latest version on all your devices.

2. Your Camera device is not getting a very strong WiFi signal. Could you run this experiment really fast to see if it can be improved?

Please let me know if this helps!

I’m attempting to connect a secondary camera to my set up but keep getting a 7006 code and it says camera has been disconnected. My viewing device and my camera #1 are both Android but the one I’m attempting to connect as camera #2 is an iPhone. Could this be my problem?

Hey @buckeridge73,

Thanks for reaching out!

Nope, that’s not the problem. Alfred’s Android and iOS versions are 100% compatible. We looked into the records but can’t seem to find much stats at all about your iPhone. Could you log out and back in again? Just tap on the three dots on the bottom right of the screen, choose “Account,” and you will be asked if you want to log out.

Please let me know if this helps!

1 Like

Bom dia a câmera do alfred do meu celular esta funcionando só que aparece um código de erro 3004 informando que a câmera está desligada. Já verifiquei a conexão de Internet, reiniciei o celular porém não consigo visualizar

Hi @diemesas,

Thank you so much for reaching out!

Could you update Alfred on your Camera, log in again, and see if that helps?

Please let me know!

2 Likes