Alfred Premium & Alfred Plus: Unlock Exclusive Features!

upgrade

Hey @homecam1415,

Thank you so much for the info!

It’d help if you could send us a link to an Event. You can also disable Auto Focus and see if that helps! Some models do tend to auto-focus more than others.

Please keep me posted!

I have two accounts in same phone it wont let.me. upgrade on other account

Hey @ogbullethead731,

Thanks for reaching out!

When you tap on UPGRADE, the account that you are logged in to Alfred with gets the upgrade. Could you give this a go? If it doesn’t work, could you let me know the error message you get so I can figure out how to make it work for you?

Sorry this took some time, here’s the lighting change that occurs, granted the motion may have gone off due to the cat, but it goes off when the lighting change occurs also. I may have more to show later. This was 5 mins after I turned motion on… https://alfred.camera/tv/41B9UHoFf

Am I able to zoom in and out with the paid version

How do you cancel Alfred premium

Hi @altonbay515,

Thank you for reaching out!

I am sorry to hear you are thinking about cancelling Alfred Premium. Would you mind telling me why? We are always looking for ways to improve out service.

In the meantime, here are the instructions:

Hope it helps!

Hi @calebball1989,

Thanks for reaching out!

For the moment, Alfred doesn’t offer a zoom feature yet. We are working on it tho! Please continue to support Alfred and stay tuned!

Hey @homecam1415,

Thank you for sending over the clip!

We took a look and it seems like false alarms are triggered by Auto Night Vision. Would you like to disable Auto Night Vision and see if things improve?

Here is how:

Keep me posted!

M/B…Its the “low light filter” ( night vision). If thats on & catches a light (e.g.light bulb , sun ray like thru the crack in the mid or on the side of a curtin,even a tv) its just a GRAY (???) bright flash. Check what it is set at in That cam/phones settings. M/B…?:wink:

Estoy igual tengo diferentes cámaras unas menos años y una experia 3 note3 o 2 y mi reproductor es iPhone 7splus aora me pueden decir cómo se actualizan y ir que mi treproductor siendo el control no las puedo actualizar desde mi tel está muy mal cada ves peor cuando abrí por primera vez esto funcionaba súper mientras era gratis ahora ya empezarán a cobrar digo para q le ponen gratis si de todos modos se lo friegan a una estoy pagando a huevo por qué si no se te ponen negras ya no te dejan ver nada si señores ya solo te pide actualiza y valió todas las cámaras de ponen pésimas lo siento Alfred pero es mi verdad

Topic freestyle with

Hi @rosyfigueroa925,

Thank you for joining us at Alfred Center!

I am sorry to hear you’ve been having problems with Alfred. I promise we didn’t lower the resolution of the free version at all. Could you let me know which Camera(s) you are having problems with and what seems to be the problem? This will help me figure out why and get Alfred back up an running as it should!

Please keep me posted.

Hi,

I’m new here and I need to know if there’s any trial of the hd vision?

Why? Because the phone I’m trying to use t
Is lg p710 and he have a 480p 8mp camera and the recording is a bit bad and worse if internet is bad… Any ideas?

Thank you

Hi @generictec,

Thank you for joining us at Alfred Center!

Actually, the camera doesn’t make as much of a difference once you upgrade to HD. Making sure your connection is stable and relatively fast would be a good bet.

You can always subscribe for a month just to see how it works for you!

So, even if I have a great internet, since it’s 480p the result will be the same?

I notice that the camera always focus on the light and leave the dark places unable to see, any way of you (Team) fix it? Even with night mode the issue is the same.

Hi @generictec,

Thanks for reaching back out!

What I mean is the pixel of your device doesn’t matter as much as a stable connection. In other words, if you have great Internet, you should give Alfred Premium a go!

The situation you are describing could be caused by your setup. Could you adjust that or disable auto focus to see if it helps?

Keep me posted!

All since to be very nice but I got one simple problem. That I can’t do on the spot recording and prove that to the police.

My camera always auto lockout.

Hi @peterneo08,

Thank you for reaching out!

Manual recording during live sessions is a feature that is currently only available for Alfred’s Android version. If you are not watching a live session however, Alfred’s Motion Detection will automatically record clips when it detects movement.

Hope this helps!

Is good and benfite so i need camera HD

pinned globally #61