Alfred Premium & Alfred Plus: Unlock Exclusive Features!

Me cambié a la versión Premium y ahora la cámara ni el visor no se ven nada,es decir no puedo acceder a nada,ni para darme de baja

13 Likes

interuption here to say I just ugraded to premium and love it , no ads better video quality and well its just better all the way around As if that were possible for only 4 bucks a month . WORTH EVERY PENNY to get this level of security and PEACE OF MIND

16 Likes

Hi @gilhildarosa3,

Thank you for reaching out!

Could you please give me a little more details? Do you experience this issue with ALL your devices? Do you see any error codes? We’d love to look into the situation for you!

11 Likes

Hi @ta2less,

Thank you SO much for your compliment! We are THRILLED to hear you love Alfred so much! Please let your friends and family know how awesome Alfred is. If there is any feature you’d like to see or any other feedback/questions, please let us know!

15 Likes

So how do you use the new recording?

8 Likes

Hi @fernie.v,

Thanks for reaching out!

I’m not too sure what you mean by using the new recording. Do you mean finding the Events or saving them?

You can find the Events by tapping on the icon below your Camera thumbnails on the bottom right corner. If you want to save them, make sure you check out the following tutorial:

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have more questions.

12 Likes

Why dont you introduce a package with discounted rate. Example 3 month package for $ 9, 6 month package $13, 12 month package $ 25/
By doing that I hope you can get long term, loyal customer base + customer too get benefitted. And also you get funds upfront for developments. Further I suggest to introduce a programme to control power. Example… when the phone is fully charged it should automatically stop charging and it should start charging again when the battery capacity drop to 30%. There by phone battery will last for a longer period and power consumption too will be reduced.

Thanks
Lu

22 Likes

Hi @lukethrima1970,

Thank you so much for your feedback!

We are actually looking into the possibility! Hopefully we’ll be able to offer long-term subscriptions soon.

The charging mechanism depends on the device instead of Alfred. Some models definitely do this better than others. Rest assured we keep looking into ways for Alfred to consume less power tho! Please continue to support us and stay tuned!

12 Likes

Thanks for the reply

5 Likes

I forgot I canceled my subscription. How do I get it back?

6 Likes

Hey @palmerk0802,

Thanks for reaching out!

Just tap on “UPGRADE” again and you’ll be gold!

Please let me know if you have more questions :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The upgrade link Is no longer there

4 Likes

Hey @palmerk0802,

We took a quick look and it turned out that your current billing cycle ends in about 5 hours. Once the cycle is over, the Upgrade button will pop back up!

Hope this helps!

Incidentally, why did you cancel Alfred Premium? We are always looking for ways to make Alfred better, so your feedback would be invaluable!

5 Likes

Well when it initially booted I noticed no difference to be honest. The difference was so minimal possibly because I’m using a s7 edge and iPhone 6. Both already have great cameras. But after a few updates I noticed a difference. Especially after it switched back to standard… :confused: but my camera is mostly used in an area that relies on night vision. Premium, shows great clarity in well lit areas, but not as much when using night vision. Hopefully soon! Also, I’m dying for a possibility of offline motion detection and record. Obviously, you won’t be able to watch live or get notifications. But at least when you get home (or wherever the cam may be). If anything occurred you’ll still have record of the instance, as it could save the motion events in an offline folder. And/or once the Internet connection stabilizes and reconnects you can check your motion events and such. I think this would be an excellent addition(to the premium version of course. If I maybe need to clarify this idea, feel free to say so. And I can come up with a more streamlined and precise description of this feature idea. As I’m just spitting this out as I type and may be unclear. LOL

14 Likes

Hey @palmerk0802,

Thanks for letting us know!

Just to clarify, we absolutely did not lower the resolution for the free version. The difference might have become clearer because you got used to the higher quality!

We are definitely going to look into offline Motion Detection. Naturally it’s not something we can churn out with the next update, but we have plans to make it available. Thanks for supporting and sticking to Alfred! Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any feedback!

8 Likes

Am I getting HD Clarity from my viewer phone if it’s an iPhone? I upgraded via Google play on my Android. However I don’t see any way to upgrade or confirm the premium upgrade in the Apple App Store. I’m not seeing the same clarity on my iPhone as I am with Android. @sunny

3 Likes

Hey @palmerk0802,

Thanks for reaching out!

Yes, once you upgrade, you should be able to watch/record in HD on all your devices.

We are actually working on the issue you noticed. Hopefully we’ll get it fixed soon, so please stay tuned!

6 Likes

With 3 cams running, we love Alfred! Especially using it as more than just recording motion. At the front door, we can see who’s at our door LIVE, and talk to them, which has been awesome! It’s great telling someone “I’ll be right there.” or “shoo, we don’t want what you’re selling!” lol! Using Alfred is much better than the other front door cams I’ve seen advertised. We’ve also been able to catch our teen and cats in suspicious activity haha!

So now that I’ve given my praise I do have 2 issues, 1 I was lucky to be grandfathered as a + member, but I’ve wanted to try out HD, when I click upgrade, it just shows a blank screen. Any ideas?

2 We get excessive motion detections from not physical movement, but the camera(s) flickering bright flashes of light, and refocusing, however the curtains are closed, and no lights are being modified, (So the lighting doesn’t vary at night, and it should be a very gradual lighting change regarding sunlight in the day) were also on the 2nd floor on a hill, behind trees, no car lights shine up that high… Any ideas there too?

Thank you for all you’re hard work on the app! No matter what issues we’ve ever faced, it’s better than the rest!

10 Likes

Hey @homecam1415,

Thank you so much for the support! I am so glad to hear Alfred has been serving your family so well!

For the screen going black issue, could you update Android System Webview on your phone, or maybe try on one of your Cameras?

As for the light flashing problem, does that happen to all of your Camera devices or does one of them tend to do this?

Let me know so I can look into it further for you!

6 Likes