A few major details

Not being able to access the phone when in low light mode and when the screen is touched there is a button that says Alfred camera plainly visible and if it’s touched and held down, the phone opens like a oyster basically giving the person who discovers it access to the phone

Alfred will not run in stealth mode, it’s a a prerequisite of Google play store, apparently only Google apps are allowed to do that !!! Anyhoo you should be able to lock your devices screen and still have Alfred running.
Good day

To piggy back off of Pinky (Pinky Back?), what i did was go ahead and download an app locker, set it up so you cant use alfred, gallery/photo storage or internet without entering a passcode that is seperate from my log in screen code.

Also, dont leave your acct logged in to the Alfred webviewer page. Outside of Super Hackers, that is 3 pins/passwords someone would need use to get by your systems. *

• i am not speaking from a “been there” state, i have tried free apps and cameras, hoping for better results tomorrow. My culprit was somehow deleting my “gotya” app photos of him, alfred seems more secure though.

@ashi_koki please keep us updated on your endeavours.