7007 on web viewer

My device is constantly cycling between 7007 and online once a second on the web viewer and on any external connection. My connection when on the same wifi network with another phone works fine. My internet connection has a stable upload and download rate.

When you say this happens when logged into a different account, what do you mean? You need to be logged into the account for the camera to be connected so if you are logged in with another account you wont be able to see that camera anyways. There needs to be a better solution to this and a better explanation of what is happening. When we are paying for a subscription it should work.

Which device has the problem? Camera
Device Model Name: iPhone 6S+
OS Version: 12.1.3
AppVersion:

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Hey Kellen,

There are many, many variables when it comes to the WebViewer, which makes trouble-shooting more complicated.

There are a few things you can try:

1. Modify the settings:
    Solve Alfred's WebViewer Black Screen Problem!

2. Disable all plug-ins and extensions.

3. Open Alfred in Incognito mode.

4. Try Chrome.

5. Try on a different PC.

Also, please let us know if you can connect to the Camera from the Viewer on mobile phone.

Keep us posted.

Tried all of that and it is still unreliable. My trust circle is getting 7007 when they attempt to view the camera.

Hey Kellen,

If the member of your Trust Circle sees 7007, the reason is a bit more complicated. Please go to Google Hangouts:

Add the Gmail Account of your partner to your contacts, and make sure you have accepted each other to be friends on both sides. The issue should be fixed afterward.

You may wonder why this would help. We use Google Hangouts to build a connection (just like adding someone to your FB friend list), so you can share videos with people within the same trust circle. We are not able to look through your messages, and our team is looking for another mechanism so that we don’t have to rely on this service in the future. Your privacy and information security are always our top priorities.

Let us know if you need further assistance.