7007 Error for camera while away

Good morning,
My iPhone 4S camera phone with the most updated IOS and App version is showing a 7007 error. It was left plugged in and in the in-app energy saver mode with no home button press possible. I am away from home and do not have access to the camera. What can I do to get it back online? If this can’t be resolved, can I have a refund for the subscription?

Thanks!

Hi @kaitlynadeline127,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

You see your camera offline (7007) when your Camera has been powered down, disconnected, logged out, or simply crashed. For iOS camera, if the Camera Phone keeps offline, you will need to gain physical access to bring it back online. Please run a quick Camera Health Check to see if the power supply/connection can be improved:

Also, please try Guided Access in the future to ensure your Camera not deter by other application in the future. You can see how here:

We are sorry to hear what you’ve experienced with Alfred Premium. Since this is an App Store purchase, please contact Apple for a refund.

In the meantime, make sure you cancel the subscription so you won’t be charged again:

Please let us know if you have other questions/feedback for Alfred in the future.

Hope it helps!